24,000 PLN was raised at the charity auction during the CEE Investment Awards! The money will be spent on a new ultrasound machine for the Niekłańska Hospital.
We are excited to announce we were a charity partner of the CEE Investment Awards gala on October 26, 2017! During an auction – run by great Tomasz Kammel – 24 000 PLN was raised!
The following wonderful items & experiences have been donated and auctioned:
- Michael Moran’s MasterChef apron with his autograph,
- Lunch with Editor-in-Chief of the Polish edition of Forbes magazine Paweł Zielewski at Casa Pablo Restaurant in Warsaw (voucher by courtesy of the restaurant),
- Jerzy Stuhr’s latest book “Moje smoki na dobre i złe” with his autograph,
- Individual fitness training (walking or running) with Robert Korzeniowski + his jersey from 2017 Warsaw Marathon with his autograph,
- Robert Lewandowski’s original Bayern Munich game jersey with his autograph,
- Krystyna Janda’s book „Pani zyskuje przy bliższym poznaniu” with her autograph.
The money will be spent on a new ultrasound machine for the Niekłańska Hospital. The Friends have already collected around 100,000 PLN and we still need 200 000 PLN.
A big thank you to the auctioneers, donors of prizes and organizers of the gala: Craig Smith & team of the Europaproperty.com!